Autoimmune disease happens when the immune system generates antibodies that fight against normal cells. To treat autoimmune diseases, many are proposing the use of allogeneic umbilical cord tissue-derived stem cells.
Using stem cell therapy in Las Vegas, NV, the patient can enjoy various advantages. Here are some of the common examples:
- There is no limit to the administration of allogeneic stem cells. This particular regenerative medicine in NV can be administered multiple times for days. Of course, the dosage must be uniform and that it should contain a high cell count.
- Since the stem cell treatment in Nevada makes use of the stem cells within the umbilical cord tissue, you can be relieved that there will be an abundant supply of mesenchymal stem cells. Mesenchymal stem cells promote the production of the T-regulatory cells whose function is to protect the body against immunological self-attack.
- Taking stem cells from the patient’s fat or hip bone can be grueling, even when the patient is under anesthesia. With the allogeneic stem cell, the patient doesn’t have to go through this unpleasant experience.
- The stem cell therapy does not require the administration of chemotherapy drugs.
- Mesenchymal stem cells obtained from the umbilical cord are more robust compared to those taken from other sources.